What can you expect?
This internship offers you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of departments in the Engines and Electric Drive Systems division, giving you a comprehensive overview of the BMW Group's production network. In the context of strategic personnel and location planning, you can expect exciting insights into the selection and design of production locations, taking into account current challenges, e.g. trade policy. In the area of organizational development, you will support the process of target agreement and in the creation of strategic documents for the coming year.
You will also be involved in the preparation and evaluation of documents from workshops and work meetings, as well as the preparation of presentations to be used as a basis for decision-making.
What do you bring with you?
- Degree in economics, industrial engineering, business informatics or a comparable course of study.
- Second half of a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.
- Experienced handling of MS Office.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- Team and communication skills.
Start date: from 01.07.2021.
Duration: 6 months.
Working hours: full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001
See the full ad on this link.