What you will do:
- Support the business case sub team in analyzing Hyperloop on its overall feasibility, focusing on its economic aspects;
- Help with general research around the topic of Hyperloop technology;
- Have fun and meet amazing people!
What we are looking for:
- Passion for thinking outside the box and coming up with new ideas for how we do things;
- Good technical understanding as well as a good grasp of highly complex problems;
- Interest for business development and financial modelling;
- First experience in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting, Private Banking or similar would be a plus;
- Willingness to learn and work in a team.
Besides working at the cutting edge of a technology that will change society in the near future and leaving a legacy behind, there are other benefits to joining our team. You will not only be meeting like-minded and highly motivated people in the TUM Hyperloop team, but you will also have access to a pool of our industry partners, TUM research facilities and chairs as well as the possibility of writing your thesis with us.
We look forward to your application!