The application process for a project study starts three to four weeks before the planned kick-off by handing in all documents (via e-mail in a single pdf-file to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Current transcript of records, CVs of all applicants
- Exposé if necessary (see below)
Please do not contact us without complete application documents. Only complete applications are considered in the application process. The final decision for the selection of the applicants is made by the chair together with the company.
The students can either work on a topic of the chair or come up with their own proposal (together with a company). The chair decides if the topic is applicable and acceptable for a project study.
We offer project studies in all major business disciplines. A direct connection to the field of cost accounting is not mandatory.
- Go-to-market strategy and marketing plan for early stage startup in the hospitality industry
- Stylegreen project study
- PWC Agiles Steuerungskonzept
- Business Case and Market Model Development for an early-stage venture in the hospitality industry
- Business Case and Roll-Out Plan Development for Crowd-Shopping & Delivery Plattform at Bring & Ring
- Consulting in the energy sector
- Emil Group: Project Study Insurtech
- Digitization of Vindelici using RPA
- Growth Hacking @ CDTM Sustainability Startup
- B2B2C Strategy @ CDTM Sustainability Startup
- "Electrodynamic fragmentation - the new technology for the recycling of old concrete" with the Grell Beratung GmbH in cooperation with Fraunhofer Institute
- Business and Financial Development at Luminovo
- Sales, Design and Business Development at Luminovo
- Implement a management system for eCommerce- & online marketing KPIs
- Develop a pricing strategy for an AI-driven software
- Various topics in cooperation with KPMG
- Market analysis and customer discovery for federated learning applications with luminovo.ai
- Building Intelligent Dashboards at styleGreen
- Conception of a new Open source business model within the existing company
- "Speed Invest" - Business and financial planning at Vitomy
- Various topics in cooperation with Lund Intelligence Platform
- Pricing Strategy at LENA Nachhaltigkeits GmbH
- Business Development at PushQuantum
- Business Development at ki-elements
- New Product Launch @ Manage&More Startup
- B2B Sales Strategy @ Manage&More Startup
- Crowdfunding Campaign @ Manage&More Startup
- Business Development at Lund Information Technology @ LIP
- Evaluation of Circular Business Models for Knauf
- Evaluation of External Innovation Models for Renewable Insulation Materials
- Growth Strategy @ Black Tea Motorbikes
- Social Entrepreneurship @ naklar.io
- Mobility Services with Santander
- City toll for Munich
- Interdisciplinary Project at Lund Information Technology: Rapid Application Development
- Market Entry @ Vitomy
- Business Development @ ki-elements
- Financial Literacy Survey / Growth @ amplitude
- Business Development at Kea robotics
- Increasing efficiency as a digital service provider in an SME at Digiholz
- Scaling & Operations at Unicon Software
- HR Reporting and Controlling @ Allianz Partners
- Business Development at ASSETLAKE Data Provisioning
For project proposals of their own, applicants have to hand in an exposé previous to the kick-off (1-2 pages, bullets possible), covering the topic, goal and planned procedure of the project study. The character of the project, as well as the motivation, goal and the work of the project team, extent and responsibilities have to be clarified within the exposé. This exposé is basis for the topic finding process between applicants, company and chair.
To promote project studies at companies, one can use these slides.
- The project group is a team of 2-5 persons.
- The working time for the study are 3-6 months, depending on the classification in "Full-time" or "Part-time".
The process is in cooperation with the company. The supervision is shared between company and chair.
- The participation in the project is graded individually. The evaluation of the company will influence the grade.
- A project report written by the team is handed in (to the chair). This report will be graded and evaluated as a collective work. The formal requirements are determined in each project individually.
- The project results are presented at the Chair of Management Accounting in form of a presentation. The presentation will be graded individually.