Phone: 089 / 289-25179
Fax: 089 / 289-25488
Vitor holds a Ph.D. in finance from the Technical University of Munich (TUM) and currently works as a postdoctoral researcher in the same institution. He focuses his research mainly on empirical asset pricing, behavioral finance, and the role of analyst information on the financial market. Before joining the TUM, Vitor worked in the financial markets as a portfolio manager and as a stockbroker.
- Earnings forecasts: the case for combining analysts’ estimates with a cross-sectional model, with Patrick Bielstein and Manuel Gerhart, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2020.
- Combination of forecasts for the price of crude oil on the spot market, with Lucila M. S. Campos, International Journal of Production Research, 2016.
Corporate sustainability and asset pricing models: empirical evidence for the Brazilian stock market, with Andre A. Portela and Lucila M. S. Campos, 2016.
- Analyst recommendations and anomalies across the globe, with Sebastian Müller.
- Analysts' Underreaction and Momentum Strategies (presented at AAA 2020).
- Investor Sentiment and the Time-varying Sustainability Premium, with Christoph Kaserer and Lucila M. S. Campos.
- By appointment