Tel: +49 (0)89 289 28203
Fax: +49 (0)89 289 28210
- Optimization in Supply Chain Management
- City Logistics
- Vehicle Routing Problems
- Since December 2017: Research assistant at the Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Prof. Dr. Minner); TU Munich
- 2014-2017: Research and teaching assistant at the Department of Industrial Engineering; Universidad del Norte, Colombia.
- 2010-2014: Reasearch and teaching assistant at the Department of Industrial Engineering; Universidad del la Costa, Colombia.
Papers in Journals:
- Herazo-Padilla, N., Montoya-Torres, J. R., Isaza, S. N., & Alvarado-Valencia, J. (2015). Simulation-optimization approach for the stochastic location-routing problem. Journal of Simulation, 9(4), 296-311.
- Montoya-Torres, J. R., Franco, J. L., Isaza, S. N., Jiménez, H. F., & Herazo-Padilla, N. (2015). A literature review on the vehicle routing problem with multiple depots. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 79, 115-129.
- Ortíz, M. A., Felizzola, H. A., & Isaza, S. N. (2015). A contrast between DEMATEL-ANP and ANP methods for six sigma project selection: a case study in healthcare industry. BMC medical informatics and decision making, 15(3), S3.
- Barrios, M. O., Jiménez, H. F., & Isaza, S. N. (2014, December). Comparative analysis between ANP and ANP-DEMATEL for six sigma project selection process in a healthcare provider. In International Workshop on Ambient Assisted Living (pp. 413-416). Springer, Cham.
- 2013: Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (M.Sc.) at Universidad del Norte, Colombia.
- 2008: B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering at Universidad del Norte, Colombia.
- 2020: 1st place INFORMS fORged-by-Machines Constest.
- 2016: 1st place in urban mobility challenge, First Innovation Meeting of the Caribbean.
- 2008: First year grant for Master in Industrial Engineering, funded by the Colombian Department of Science and Technology COLCIENCIAS.
- 2003-2007: Uninorte student grants, funded by Universidad del Norte, Colombia.
- Master's theses:
- Towards Mitigation of the Bullwhip Effect in a Semiconductor Supply Chain with Vendor Managed Inventory Setting via Deep Reinforcement Learning for Optimal Replenishment Policy
- Routing and Containerization in the Physical Internet
- Bachelor's theses:
- Development of a Multi-Agent- Simulation for Coordination in Industry 4.0
- Digital time slot management sys-tems: Theory and applications
- Freight Consolidation: An Agent-Based Simulation Analysis in Digital Logistics
- Dynamic Pricing Models in Crowd-sourced Last-mile Distribution
- Innovative Bussiness Models in Crowdsourced Logistics
- Last Mile Delivery Innovations: A Cross-Country Comparisson
- Rating Models for Crowd Providers in Crowd-Sourced Deliveries
- 2019 GOR Operations Research, Dresden, Germany: "Strategic Location of Mini-Depots on Last-Mile Delivery Network with Crowdshipping"
- 2019 Logistics Management, Halle, Germany: "Strategic Network Design for Last-Mile Delivery with Crowd Resources"