Adress: Leopoldstr. 145, 207
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 289 26777
- Transportation logistics
- Network design
- since Mar. 2016: PhD Candidate at the Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Prof. Dr. Minner); TU Munich
- 2015 - 2016: Business Development (as a Freelancer) at Integrated Logistics Services Co., Ltd., Thailand
- 2013 - 2015: Solution Design Section Manager at the Department of Business Development and Supply Chain Solution, DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Ltd., Thailand
- 2011 - 2013: Transport Analyst at the Department of Transportation, DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Ltd., Thailand
- 2011: TMS Analyst at the Department of Transport Management System, Linfox Transport (Thailand) Ltd., Thailand
- 2008 - 2011: M.Eng. in Transport Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- 2004 - 2008: B.Eng. in Survey Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Since 2016: Full scholarship of the Royal Thai Government for the doctoral program
- 2015: DHL talent management program, awarded by DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Ltd.
- 2015: 2nd Runner-Up of "Provider of Choice" in the project of "Pepsico (Snack BU) Shuttle Transportation", awarded by DHL Supply Chain Asia Pacific
- 2011: Research fund of Chulalongkorn University for the master's thesis
- 2010: Full scholarship of the Labor Ministry of Thailand for the International Transportation and Business program (certificate)
- 2017 Interdisciplinary Conference on Production, Logistics, and Traffic (ICPLT), Darmstadt, Germany. "Hub Location in Intermodal Distribution Networks with Economies of Scale and Service-Level Constraints"
- 2017 European Logistics Association (ELA) Doctoral Workshop, Wroclaw, Poland. "Capacitated Hub Location under Uncertainty and Economy of Scale with Intermodal Transportation"