The Chair for Strategy and Organization supervises interdisciplinary projects (IDP) for students of informatics. The IDPs students will collaborate with a team of LSO researchers in the scope of a research project or practical oriented project. The lecture part of the IDP will be covered by lectures and seminars offered by the LSO.
IDP topics at the Chair for Strategy and Organization
Our IDP topics cover applied informatics in social science research as for example:
- Opinion aggregation in internet applications (e.g., Facebook, GooglePlus)
- New instruments for innovative data collection (e.g., online, mobile devices)
You will find further open IDPs within the list of the informatics department under the section "Economics" here.
To apply for an IDP please send the following documents to the respective adviser:
- Application form fileadmin/tuwib17/www/Projektstudium_Bewerbungsbogen.doc (please send as word document)
- Current transcript of records
- Bachelor's certificate (for master students)