The TIM group periodically offers Interdisciplinary Projects (IDPs) for IT students. The lecture part is usually covered through the attendance of "Advanced Technology and Innovation Management" and a subsequent oral exam. For further questions and applications please contact Juliane Wissel.
- Application for a topic offered by the chair: Please send a complete application (CV, transcript, short cover letter) to Juliane Wissel to apply for the topic.
- Own ideas: If you want to submit your own suggestion, please include a short description of your topic (approximately one page). Please also send these documents to Juliane Wissel. We will then try our best to find a suitable supervisor at our chair.
- Register (after receiving confirmation from advisor): Download and complete the correct registration form and send your registration form to your advisor for approval.
- Submit the signed registration form (printed version) to Henriett Kakonyi (room 2514).
The following documents are required at our chair:
- 2 hard copies of the final report (including a signed declaration of authorship / "ehrenwörtliche Erklärung")
- Electronic versions of the final report (Word and PDF)
- Electronic version of the final presentation
- Stata files (data, syntax)
- Literature files (e.g. Endnote or Citavi)
Please discuss with your advisor whether additional documents could be required.
- Registration form
- Style guidelines of the chair (English only)
- Declaration of authorship "Ehrenwörtliche Erklärung"
Additional forms as well as German versions of the previously mentioned forms can be found on the faculty website.